We welcome our customers to visit our premises in Campbellfield to view and select slabs.
As our commitment to safety extends from our employees to our entire team of subcontractors, suppliers and of course our customers, when visiting our premises it is imperative that the following safety measures are adhered to:
-closed toe shoes must be worn
-High Vis Vest to be worn (supplied by our staff)
-you will be accompanied into the factory by a Multiform Stone Staff member
-no video to be taken of processes, photos of material are welcome
WE ARE HIRING!
Multiform Stone Industries has grown in the past twenty years to become one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers and installers of stone products. Our scope of material is by far the largest range in Australia under one roof. We have aggressively sought new products, new techniques and state of the art machinery to ensure that we are current pioneers of the industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Multiform are currently looking for a full-Engineering Technologist to join their team located in Campbellfield. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the stone industry with an Engineering background and possess a positive working attitude!
- Applying the concepts of Systems Engineering to design, develop and plan the equipments.
- Analysing the existing production methodologies and develop new techniques to achieve the maximum efficiency.
- Applying the resource management techniques to optimize the use of people, machinery, and material.
- Visiting multiple sites every day to recommend the most optimal technological solutions.
- Should have command on the architectural and production drawings.
- Understanding the programs involved in the operation of machinery in the factory.
- Applying the Asset management techniques such as FMEA to plan the periodic and proactive maintenance of all the assets in the company.
- Applying the Risk Management principles to identify, analyse, evaluate and monitor the risks.
- Liaising with the Project Managers and Site engineers to evaluate the design changes.
- Reviewing the existing procedures and developing the new operational procedures to address issues related to production, safety, quality.
- Managing multiple complex and high end projects every month.
- Coordinating with contractors, and trades to ensure the smooth of work.
- Should have a Masters Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering
- Should have a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge in AutoCAD is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good problem solving skills.
What we have to offer:
- Annual Salary package of $65K- 75K+Super.
- Great working environment with energetic team.
- Opportunity to advance in career.
As specified by the, Victorian Government, Multiform showroom centres for Kilsyth, Mornington & Campbellfield will be closed to the public as of Tuesday 17th, August. All locations will still be available to take phone & online enquiries during our normal business hours. During this period, we are also offering Zoom bookings for virtual material viewing.
Multiform Stone takes the health and safety of all employee’s and public extremely serious. We are committed to adhere and follow the strict guidance & advise from the Australian Government to keep us all safe. All Multiform employees are following a strict safety protocol of the following:
- Increased Cleaning Cycle.
- Sanitisation of all surface and handle areas.
- Hand Sanitisation stations in all areas.
- No hand shaking.
- Social Distancing.
- Mandatory Mask Wearing.